Driving through downtown Kelowna, it’s hard not to notice the flurry of construction underway. With several high-rise towers being built, there is an unusual process underway. Huge steel pipes are being pushed far into the ground. Kelly Hayes explains what they are for, and why they are only used in certain parts of the city….
With all 205 piles that will support the foundation of One Water Street’s east tower now in the ground, new details are emerging about one of the development’s most notable features. ONE Water Street’s Presentation Centre & Display Homes in Kelowna are open Monday to Saturday 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Visit 1001 Manhattan Drive, call…
THERE ISN’T JUST ONE TYPE OF VACATION to be had in British Columbia’s Thompson Okanagan Valley; within its diverse and picturesque landscape, endless adventures await. ONE Water Street’s Presentation Centre & Display Homes in Kelowna are open Monday to Saturday 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Visit 1001 Manhattan Drive, call 778-940-8385, or REGISTER today for…
- ONE Water Street Becomes First Dual-Crane Construction Site in Kelowna
- If you are flying in April, check out ONE Water Street featured in the WestJet Up! Magazine
- Think Local ‘Iconic’ towers selling quick (Castanet News)
- With its abundant urban amenities and lakeside location, Kelowna increasingly has it all (Edmonton Journal)
- Kelowna’s largest single day pour (Castanet News)